Tour Humantay Lake. Visit the turquoise Humantay Lagoon located north of the city of Cusco in the Vilcabamba mountain range. The humantay lagoon is characterized by having a natural color and being surrounded by a beautiful snowy. On the way you will be able to observe beautiful landscapes and Andean animals in the area.
Price: US$ 45.00 per person
Hours: 04:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs
Duration: 14 hours
Difficulty: Medium High
Included Lake Humantay:
Pickup at the hotel
First aid kit and oxygen balloon
Drop off in Cusco’s downtown
Other expenses mentioned in the program.
What to bring:
• A small backpack.
• Waterproof trousers and jacket for the cold
• T-shirts and long sleeve sweater
• Rain poncho (from October to March).
• Sun hat
• Sun protection cream
• Extra money for personal expenses
• Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
• Not allowed for pregnant women.
• Minimum age required of 8 years old.
• Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
Safe journey Covid-19
• Face mask (Required)
• Gel alcohol available for travelers and staff
• Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience
Itinerary Lake Humantay
Very early at 4:30 am we will pick you up at your Hotel and then we will have a trip north of Cusco towards the town of Mollepata where we will have our breakfast. Then we will go to the Soraypampa camp where we will begin our walk to the humantay lagoon. On the way you will be able to observe beautiful landscapes, Andean animals in the area, and a very beautiful snowfall. The walk is approximately 1 hour to 1 hour and a half depending on the physical condition of each person.
In the humantay lagoon you will have an explanation from the Guide and then you will have time to visit the humantay lagoon on your own and take photos to remember.
After visiting the Humantay Lagoon we will return and arrive at our camp to enjoy our lunch.
Finally our return to the city of Cusco, arrival in Cusco approximately 6:00 pm.