Tour Mountain 7 colors. Visit the Vinicunca mountain known as the mountain of 7 colors. Vinicunca is characterized by being a very beautiful tourist destination and is the second most visited tourist attraction in Cusco after Machu Picchu. Rainbow Mountain Vinicunca in 1 Day.
Mountain 7 colors
Price: US$ 35.00 per person
Hours: 04:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs
Duration: 14 hours
Difficulty: Medium High
Included Mountain 7 Colors:
Pickup at the hotel
First aid kit and oxygen balloon
Drop off in Cusco’s downtown
Other expenses mentioned in the program.
What to bring:
• A small backpack.
• Waterproof trousers and jacket for the cold
• T-shirts and long sleeve sweater
• Rain poncho (from October to March).
• Sun hat
• Sun protection cream
• Extra money for personal expenses
• Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
• Not allowed for pregnant women.
• Minimum age required of 8 years old.
• Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
Safe journey Covid-19
• Face mask (Required)
• Gel alcohol available for travelers and staff
• Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience
Itinerary Mountain 7 colors
Around 4:15 am we will pick you up at your hotel, then we will have a trip to the south of Cusco, where we will have a stop in the town of Cusipata to have our breakfast and have more energy for our walk towards the mountain of 7 colors . After breakfast we will continue our trip until we reach the town of Pampachiri where our walk will begin, the walk is from 1 hour to 1 hour and a half depending on the physical condition of each person.
In the mountain of 7 colors we will never have an explanation from the guide about the formation of the mountain of 7 colors, then you will have time to tour the place on your own and take photos to remember. Then the guide will give you directions to visit the viewpoint of the red valley, there is an additional walk of 40 minutes. A beautiful valley whose name is due to the special pigmentation of the earth that has a reddish color due to the abundant amount of mineral.
After visiting both colorful landscapes we will return to our mobility until we reach our camp to taste our delicious lunch, finally we will return to the city of Cusco. Arrival time approximately 5:30 pm. Drop off near the main square of Cusco.