Palcoyo Mountain Tour, visit the rainbow mountain of Palcoyo. Palcoyo mountain is very similar to Mountain 7 colors Vinicunca, the difference is that to get to Palcoyo mountain you don’t require much physical condition. On the Palcoyo route you can enjoy beautiful landscapes and Andean animals in the area.
Price: US$ 45.00 per person
Hours: 07:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs
Duration: 10 hours
Pickup at the hotel
First aid kit and oxygen balloon
Drop off in Cusco’s downtown
Other expenses mentioned in the program.
What to bring:
• A small backpack.
• Waterproof trousers and jacket for the cold
• T-shirts and long sleeve sweater
• Rain poncho (from October to March).
• Sun hat
• Sun protection cream
• Extra money for personal expenses
• Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
• Not allowed for pregnant women.
• Minimum age required of 8 years old.
• Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
Safe journey Covid-19
• Face mask (Required)
• Gel alcohol available for travelers and staff
• Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience
The visit to the Palcoyo mountain will start very early, around 6:50 a.m. we will pick you up at your hotel. And we will have a trip to the south of Cusco for 2 hours, until we reach the parking lot, at this point you will be able to observe the rainbow mountain of Palcoyo and three more mountains that are around it. The view is amazing from this point already, then we will begin our walk of approximately 30 minutes until we reach the rainbow mountain of Palcoyo, the guide will give you directions and you will be able to visit the place and take photos to remember. If you have a lot of energy, you can visit the Stone Forest that is very close to the mountains. On the way back we will visit the Inca bridge of Checacupe and have our delicious lunch. Finally we will return to Cusco at approximately 6:00 pm. Drop off in the center of Cusco.