Pallay Puncho Tour. Visit the new tourist attraction of Cusco, the Pallay Puncho mountain is another mountain of colors that you can visit in 1 full day. Pallay Puncho is characterized by its sharp-edged mountains of colors.
Pallay Puncho is also known as: Pallay Punchu or Pallay Poncho and is located in the Layo district south of the city of Cusco.
Price: US$ 60.00 per person
Hours: 04:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs
Duration: 14 hours
Difficulty: Medium High
Included Pallay Puncho:
Pickup at the hotel
First aid kit and oxygen balloon
Drop off in Cusco’s downtown
Other expenses mentioned in the program.
What to bring:
• A small backpack.
• Waterproof trousers and jacket for the cold
• T-shirts and long sleeve sweater
• Rain poncho (from October to March).
• Sun hat
• Sun protection cream
• Extra money for personal expenses
• Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
• Not allowed for pregnant women.
• Minimum age required of 8 years old.
• Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
Safe journey Covid-19
• Face mask (Required)
• Gel alcohol available for travelers and staff
• Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience
Itinerary Pallay Puncho
Our adventure will start very early, around 4:00 a.m. we will pick up all the passengers. Then we will have a trip to the south of the city of Cusco towards Sicuani, on the trip you will be able to observe beautiful landscapes and Andean animals in the area. Around 7:00 we will have our breakfast, then we will go to the community of Layo, where our walk will begin (Approximately 1 hour and a half) everything will depend on the physical state of each person.
Once you have reached the sharp-edged mountain, you will have information from the Guide and then you will have time to visit the place and take photos. From the top of the mountain you can also see a beautiful lagoon.
After visiting the Pallay Puncho mountain of colors we will return walking towards our mobility. Then we will have our lunch and finally our return to the city of Cusco.
Drop off in the center of Cusco.