Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas in 1 day, in this tour we will visit the main tourist attractions of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, our first place to visit will be the Inca cemetery of Pisac and after the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo. On the way you will be able to observe beautiful landscapes and Andean animals in the area. An unique and unforgettable experience.
Sacred Valley of the Incas
Price: US$ 45.00 per person
Hours: 07:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs
Duration: 12 hours
Included Sacred Valley:
Pickup at the hotel
First aid kit and oxygen balloon
Drop off in Cusco’s downtown
Cusco tourist ticket
Other expenses mentioned in the program.
What to bring:
• A small backpack.
• Rain poncho (from October to March).
• Sun hat
• Sun protection cream
• Extra money for personal expenses
• Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
• Not allowed for pregnant women.
• Minimum age required of 8 years old.
• Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
Safe journey Covid-19
• Face mask (Required)
• Gel alcohol available for travelers and staff
• Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience
Itinerary Sacred Valley of the Incas
Our tour starts around 7:00 a.m., first we will pick up all the passengers at the agreed time and then our trip to the north of the city of Cusco will begin, our first destination will be to visit the Inca cemetery of Pisac, where you will have a guided visit and then short time to visit Pisac and take photos to remember. After visiting Pisac we will go to the city of Urubamba where we will have our buffet lunch.
Then we will go to the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo where we will also have a guided tour and then time to take photos to remember. Finally we will return to the city of Cusco and drop off in the center of Cusco.